The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the purposes for which your personal information will be obtained and how it will be used, and what your rights are in relation to the information we hold about you and how to exercise it.
HPL service Slovakia undertakes that the collected personal data that you provide will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement, that it will not sell, lend or in any other way pass on your personal data to third parties, except in cases specified by law.
2. Data controller
The controller of your personal data is HPL service Slovakia, Klincova 24, 82108 Bratislava, Slovakia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your privacy is extremely important to us, you can contact us in case of questions regarding the processing of your personal data. To contact the authorized person for personal data protection, write an e-mail to email@example.com.
All topics and content that will be covered by the Data Protection Officer are subject to strict confidentiality.
3. Types of personal data
The personal data we process includes:
4. Purpose of data processing and types of personal data
All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided. If there is a need to further process your data for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and ask for your consent.
Direct marketing of products and services to our customers, existing customers and end customers
We use the name, surname, age and contact to send e-newsletters with information about products and services (notification of news, benefits, prize games and events) marketed by the said company.
Processing of feedback for the purposes of personalized communication
The feedback we collect on the website is collected in order to tailor the notification to the individual’s preferences. This is contact preference information for contacting you or your preferred communication channel; information about the time you spent interacting with us and the location of those interactions.
This information is processed with your consent, and you can revoke your consent to receive advertising messages at any time. Further information on your rights regarding professional information can be found in the section “Your rights”.
5. Data users
The controller undertakes to use the collected personal data exclusively for professional purposes or. for the purposes of professional information and collection of feedback in HPL service Slovakia, Klincova 24, 82108 Bratislava, Slovakia and the external contractors listed below. All data collected on the basis of the above legal basis will be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and will not be passed on to third parties without your consent, with the exception of those listed below.
Within the framework of legal competences, your personal data is disclosed to the following data users:
- HPL service Slovakia, Klincova 24, 82108 Bratislava, Slovakia
The controller may pass on your personal data to third parties. Third parties’ access to and processing of data by such persons shall be limited to the purposes for which such data were collected. All third parties to whom we may provide your personal data are obliged to comply with applicable law as well as the provisions of this “Privacy Statement”.
For the needs of quality support and implementation of services, we may provide your personal data to our parent company:
Certain personal data is exchanged with the third parties described above. We will ensure that access to third parties is provided for the purposes set out in this Statement only. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is accessed only by employees of any of those third parties who need access to personal information in order to perform their work. We have limited access to personal data at HPL service Slovakia and all our external contractors are committed to implementing the same policy. All employees who have access to personal data are committed to protecting the personal data they process.
In accordance with the relevant data protection and privacy regulations, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure even when it is transferred outside your home country.
6. Basis for the use of personal data
The grounds on which we use your personal information are as follows:
- Your explicit consent – from time to time we may ask you for consent to use your personal information for one or more purposes. See the Your Rights section for information on the rights you have if we process your data based on your consent;
- when necessary for our legitimate business interests – the use of your personal data helps us to manage and improve our business and reduce disruptions to the provision of services that we can provide to you. We also use our personal information to make our communication with you more relevant and tailored to you, and to make your experience with our services and products effective and successful. Legitimate interests may include:
- enabling efficient and effective management and administration of our business;
- maintaining compliance with our internal customer relationship management procedures and policies;
- providing up-to-date solutions for customer interaction;
- Informing our customers about additional information and presentations in order to improve the offer of our services.
7. Retention period
Your contact information for the purpose of notification is processed until canceled.
8. How to protect your data
Personal data is stored in computer form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures that prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information.
After the cessation of the need for data management, i.e. after fulfilling the purpose for which the data were collected, the data shall be deleted irrevocably and permanently immediately.
9. Your rights
HPL service Slovakia guarantees the exercise of all your rights that belong to you in connection with the processing of your personal data.
Unsubscribe from professional product information
If you no longer wish to be informed about the products marketed by HPL service Slovakia and its affiliates, you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject may at any time request that HPL service Slovakia:
- confirms whether or not data relating to it are processed,
- provide access to personal data (ie access and copying or copying),
- provide information regarding the processing of this data (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the users to whom the personal data have been or will be provided, the envisaged data retention period, technical and organizational data protection measures, etc.) ,
- enable the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to him and enable him to supplement incomplete personal data,
- enable the right to delete personal data (i.e. the right to be forgotten),
- allow the right to restrict processing,
- allow the right to object to the processing if the processing of the data is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including the creation of profiles,
- enable the right to data portability and provide it with data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or transmit it directly to another controller,
- provide for the right to revoke consent where personal data are processed on the basis of consent, provided that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing carried out before its revocation
- provide additional information on his right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
At the request of HPL service Slovakia, in accordance with the applicable legislation, HPL service Slovakia will also provide the individual with other information regarding his personal data that he processes.
HPL service Slovakia undertakes to respond to the requests of the data subject without undue delay, but no later than within the legally prescribed deadlines.